About me

Hello everyone, I will tell you a little about myself. I was born in 1999 in the city of Talca but with my family we have always lived in a nearby city, which is called San Javier, it is a very small and quiet city. My house is in the field.


I studied all my childhood and youth in a Catholic school, which always limited me in my creative development. Which has been very different in the formation of the university, and I think it’s been one of the best processes of my life. I am currently in my fourth year of graphic design at the University of Chile.  Subsequently, I would like to continue studying in the fields of audiovisual design and digital animation.


About my family I can tell you that I have a sister and a brother, I am the youngest. My older sister is a history teacher and my brother works with my parents in a business premises. We have a very good relationship but we have very different hobbies. However, we all enjoy it when we are together. Also, we all love animals, we have 8 dogs in my house!


I really like learning new things, at the moment I am learning the art of tattooing and it has been very relaxing for these times. I really enjoy music, I like listening to Chilean and Latin American music of all genres, but above all listening to female references of pop music and the urban genre, they make me feel very empowered jajaja.


Well that's a bit of my life, thank you for reading me💖


Comentarios

  1. Hi Cristina!. I think it's great that you live near Talca, on my last vacation I visited Laguna del Maule located in the Andes and it was an incredible place. Beautiful landscapes and lots of snow. We also share the love for animals and I can imagine everything your 8 dogs eat JAJAJA! . Have a great year.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hii, I’m Carla. Woow I love your vitality!! So excited for growing your experiences I would like to be like you. I wanted to study Audiovisual once, but now I don’t even have time to thinking about it hahahaha (I’m studying architecture) I hope you do study all the options you want, you have to keep at it 🥺✨💕

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario